Definitions and key terms
• Cookie: a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Country: where Techolaxy or the owners/founders of Techolaxy are based, in this case, is India.
• Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the Techolaxy Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Techolaxy and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Techolaxy or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by Techolaxy as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: Techolaxy’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://techolaxy.com/
• You: a person or entity that is registered with Techolaxy to use the Services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Sale of Business
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain third-party advertisements and links to third-party sites. Techolaxy does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or sites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites and the offerings made by the third parties. Advertising keeps Techolaxy and many of the websites and services you use free of charge. We work hard to make sure that ads are safe, unobtrusive, and as relevant as possible.
Third-party advertisements and links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by v of the third-party sites, goods, or services. Techolaxy takes no responsibility for the content of any of the ads, promises made, or the quality/reliability of the products or services offered in all advertisements.
Cookies for Advertising
These cookies collect information over time about your online activity on the website and other online services to make online advertisements more relevant and effective to you. This is known as interest-based advertising. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing and ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers. Without cookies, it’s really hard for an advertiser to reach its audience, or to know how many ads were shown and how many clicks they received.
Blocking or disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, and site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookies does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
We use remarketing services. What Is Remarketing? In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited your website. It allows your company to seem like they’re “following” people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use most.
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products and services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third-Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that Techolaxy shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Techolaxy does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-party services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Information about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What is GDPR?
GDPR is an EU-wide privacy and data protection law that regulates how EU residents’ data is protected by companies and enhances the control the EU residents have, over their personal data.
The GDPR is relevant to any globally operating company and not just the EU-based businesses and EU residents. Our customers’ data is important irrespective of where they are located, which is why we have implemented GDPR controls as our baseline standard for all our operations worldwide.
What is personal data?
Any data that relates to an identifiable or identified individual. GDPR covers a broad spectrum of information that could be used on its own, or in combination with other pieces of information, to identify a person. Personal data extends beyond a person’s name or email address. Some examples include financial information, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, IP addresses, physical addresses, sexual orientation, and ethnicity.
The Data Protection Principles include requirements such as:
• Personal data collected must be processed in a fair, legal, and transparent way and should only be used in a way that a person would reasonably expect.
• Personal data should only be collected to fulfill a specific purpose and it should only be used for that purpose. Organizations must specify why they need personal data when they collect it.
• Personal data should be held no longer than necessary to fulfill its purpose.
• People covered by the GDPR have the right to access their own personal data. They can also request a copy of their data, and that their data be updated, deleted, restricted, or moved to another organization.
Why is GDPR important?
GDPR adds some new requirements regarding how companies should protect individuals’ personal data that they collect and process. It also raises the stakes for compliance by increasing enforcement and imposing greater fines for breaches. Beyond these facts, it’s simply the right thing to do. At Techolaxy we strongly believe that your data privacy is very important and we already have solid security and privacy practices in place that go beyond the requirements of this new regulation.
Individual Data Subject’s Rights – Data Access, Portability, and Deletion
We are aware that if you are working with EU customers, you need to be able to provide them with the ability to access, update, retrieve, and remove personal data. We got you! We’ve been set up as self-service from the start and have always given you access to your data and your customer’s data. Our customer support team is here for you to answer any questions you might have about working with the API.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to disclose the categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
We are also required to communicate information about the rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
• Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
• Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
• Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete the Personal Information about you that we have collected.
• request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Via Email: email@example.com